CLASS hosts a tutorial during the HiPEAC Computing Systems Week (CSW) Spring 2021 on Thursday 22 April at 10:00-11:30 under the title "A highly distributed software architecture for real-time big data analytics over the complete compute continuum".
In this session, our experts present the CLASS novel software architecture framework, able to efficiently distribute real-time big data analytics workloads across the compute continuum, from edge to cloud, in a complete and transparent way. This workshop aims to disseminate the software solutions adopted in the CLASS project, as it is undergoing its final stage and is expected to finalize at the end of June 2021.
The speakers and agenda of the webinar are:
- Eduardo Quiñones (CLASS Project Coordinator, BSC) (15 min): Presentation of the CLASS project and an overview of the CLASS software architecture
- Elli Kartsakli (Senior Researcher, BSC) (15 min): Distribution and orchestration of real-time analytic workflows over heterogeneous distributed infrastructures
- Rut Palmero (Project Director at Atos Research and Innovation) (10 min): Deployment and lifecycle management of containerized applications through Rotterdam
- Erez Hadad (Research Staff Member, IBM Research - Haifa) (15 min): CLASS Analytics Fabric
- Roberto Cavicchioli (Unimore Researcher) (15 min): The CLASS Software Architecture: Edge Analytics and Use Cases
- Q&A time (15 min)
Register to the CSW 2021 for free and choose the CLASS tutorial from the list: https://www.hipeac.net/csw/2021/spring-webinars/
About HiPEAC CSW
In the spring and autumn, the HiPEAC community gets together at Computing Systems Weeks. Unified by a central theme, these events enable interested bodies to host a workshop or tutorial, present products or services, or pitch their organisation to local students.
As with all HiPEAC events, they offer an excellent opportunity to network with leading representatives of the global computing systems community.
Learn more about HiPEAC here.