CLASS is committed to contribute to equal opportunities and diversity in the community.
One of our related activities is to celebrate the International Day of Women and Girls in Science by promoting our female partners through our media channels and the European Diversity Month by raising awareness of the importance of diversity and inclusion in the society.
We also encourage for female contributions and non all-male panels in our events and dissemination activities. See for example:
- BDVA webinar
- HiPEAC CSW 2021 webinar
- Major Cities of Europe 2019 conference
- EUCAD 2019 conference
- Smart Roads: The Digital Revolution event
- Smart Agrifood Summit
In addition, our partner institutions have clear policies on the topic, some of which are listed below:
- BSC: Gender and Diversity Equality Plan and Bioinfo 4 Women, an initiative to promote outstanding young female scientists
- Atos: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Comune di Modena: Equal Opportunities projects and initiatives (in Italian)
- UNIMORE: IDEM Mind the Gap, a start-up on Gender Equality, and Ragazze Digitali Summer Camp (in Italian)
- IBM: Diversity and Inclusion