CLASS hosts a webinar within the Big Data Value Association (BDVA) Webinar series on Wednesday 28 April at 10:00-11:30 CEST under the title "A highly distributed software architecture for real-time big data analytics over the complete compute continuum". Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/98192179719
In this session, our panel of experts present the CLASS novel software architecture framework, able to efficiently distribute real-time big data analytics workloads across the compute continuum, and the CLASS smart city use case applied on connected automotive vehicles in the city of Modena, Italy. This webinar aims to disseminate the software solutions and smart city use case adopted in the CLASS project, as it is undergoing its final stage and is expected to finalize at the end of June 2021. Its objectives are to:
- Present the novel CLASS software architecture, describing the integrated software components and demonstrating its potential for enabling the design and distribution of complex data analytics workflows
- Discuss the application of the CLASS software solution to a smart city use case deployed in the city of Modena.
- Discuss any questions or feedback obtained by potential users and interested bodies
The speakers and agenda of the webinar are:
- Eduardo Quiñones (CLASS Project Coordinator, BSC) (15 min): Presentation of the CLASS project and an overview of the CLASS software architecture
- Roberto Cavicchioli (Researcher, UNIMORE) (15 min): The CLASS Software Architecture: Edge Analytics and Use Cases
- Elli Kartsakli (Senior Researcher, BSC) (15 min): Distribution and orchestration of real-time analytic workflows over heterogeneous distributed infrastructures
- Rut Palmero (Project Director, Atos Research and Innovation) (10 min): Deployment and lifecycle management of containerized applications through Rotterdam
- Erez Hadad (Research Staff Member, IBM Research - Haifa) (15 min): CLASS Analytics Fabric
- Q&A time (15 min)
We look forward to seeing you there!
- < prev
- next >
- 1 of 37